Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Good animation movies

Unlike my other posts, I will keep updating this post when I get some new information - but there will be only additions.

Here is list of some good animation movies -
1. My neighbour Totoro - I liked this movie very very much. I must appreciate Japanese people for accuracy and perfection in their work. Story is equally good.
2. Ice Age 1/2/3 - I liked Ice Age 1 very much. Ice Age 2 and 3 are also worth watching.
3. Wall-E - This is master piece, what a technology. Some of the scenes looks almost real life.
4. Kung Fu Panda - Very funny. Animation is definitely good.
5. Cars - I can not believe, this is animation movie. It is too good.

1 comment:

  1. That's a nice start to the list, and no doubt it can only get longer. 'Wall-E' is one of my favorites too! Apart from that, do check out 'Ratatouille', 'Finding Nemo' and 'Toy Story 1 & 2' - this list can never be complete without these classics!

    ReplyDelete